So we've been a little busy and I've been a slacker but here are some photos of what we've done and where we've been.
Last weekend we drove to our friends Nate and Sandrine's. After being relocated because of Katrina, Nate is graduating from Indiana Law. I felt like a proud mother, cheering and clapping for him. I still have ringing in my ear from Ryan's whistling.
He was one of four to graduate that day originally from Tulane. They have come a long way! And he graduated Cum Laude. Sorry, but that is awesome Nate! To be happily married, have three kids that are so loved by their parents and go to law school-that is incredible.
I think this is Ryan's dream, ROCK BAND. We stayed up too late playing but with the help of some awesome cheesecake we managed to get through. I wish I had a photo of Ryan trying to open the sparkling cider to celebrate. Well, no correction I wish I had a recording of Sandrine's commentary on what he was doing. It was one of those "you had to be there" stories but that is something I'll always smile when I think about.
If was freezing when we got out of the graduation. We were sprayed by the naked Mermaid fountain, that Ryan loved, every time the wind blew. Nate's dad was very sweet and offered up his jacket to Josh. I don't know if Josh understood what was happening. The girls swarmed him! He was a good sport though and shared the jacket. Notice he is also smiling.When we first met we were all single. Now we're married and have kids-CRAZY! It is so cool to see your friends being parents and loving their kids. We had an awesome weekend. We're so glad we made the trek.



3 comments:
Way to go Nate!! What a fun trip. I love the matching greens.
AWESOME!!!!
How fun to see Nate and Sandrine again. I love that you keep in touch with so many friends from back in the day.
Post a Comment