So, again I'm admitting to being lame. I guess Ryan's marathon took more out of me than I knew. I'm going to desperately attempt to update you all on our past month of haps. Over the next week or so I'll be posting about past events. Here are some highlights that I'll fill you in on-
Emily's Baptism
Carlie's Pony Party
Emily's Last Day of School & Field day
Girls' first real sleepovers
Visit from cool cousin and wife, and the best dog ever!
Piano lessons
Our other laptop has decided to not let us have internet access so I sort of gave up. I've decided not to be a quiter!
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Where have we been?
Posted by The Henries at Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo hoo! I'm all for taking breaks, but I'm glad you're back!
yea, your back...i miss you!
I'm glad your back too! Can't wait to hear the updates but hopefully I'll hear some in person. :) I'm also glad you decided to not be a quitter. I have to do that periodically. Do you know how many unfinished projects I have? Yeah it's an ongoing goal of mine. Way to be!
Where are you now? I've been waiting:)
Post a Comment