guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Monday, February 23, 2009

Snow Snow and more Snow

For those of you that haven't heard my whining...we've gotten a ton of snow this year! At first it is so lovely and blankets everything in white. Then when it doesn't stop it isn't so lovely anymore!

The girls have loved it and take advantage of playing in it any time they can.

{The girls would race each other down the hill on the side of the yard.}

{They love making snow angels}
{I think they had fun.}
{Ryan spent hours clearing our walks this winter! He loves his snow blower.}

{Our neighbors were out shoveling so he went down to help them.
They are a really cute retired couple. }{When the snow was all cleared they started a snow fight!}

4 comments:

BobandLu said...

Hey I think we live 2 miles apart and you got twice as much snow as we did! My poor kids wanted to go sledding so bad when school was canceled but I said if there is grass poking through - no sledding.

Mary Monster Mary said...

Wow, nice snow blower, we just do it the old fashioned way. Military housing says you have 24 hours to clear your driveway. It's a great way to work out frustrations. I've been hacking all the built up ice off the last couple days. We love the snow too but I must admit that I think I'll be ready for spring this year. Last year I didn't want the magical winter wonderland to disappear. We've had snow since October and will probably have it till after Easter. :) THink of us when you get sick of the snow. It's really fun to pile it up and build caves if you get enough. :)

Amber Henrie said...

Great pics with their cute hats. Cami says she's excited to go sledding in MI next year, but she's happy to jump in the pool this year! :)

The Girly Girls said...

Hey, send some snow our way! We have had such a dry winter, our kids have yet to go sledding or build a snowman. That just isn't right!