Ok, so I have a really great friend, I mean really great, that spoiled my girls this Valentine's Day! Her husband was out of town so she offered to have my girls and another friend's three daughters over for Valentine's Day. She had said casually she'd let them watch a movie and have a Girls' Night. Well, when we arrived we were shocked! A room completely decorated with twinkly lights, curtains to close off the room & hearts everywhere! It was a little girl's dream!!!
From left to right
Savannah, Josie, Maddie (Kristy's daughter), Kate, Carlie & Emily}
When we were driving home Emily said "I don't want Valentine's Day to be over. It was better than a birthday party!" Kristy always takes care of others and goes over the top to make things fun. Man, if I didn't love her I think I'd sort of hate her! My girls talked about it all the next week. Carlie was asked by one of the little girls in our carpool about what she did over the weekend. I watched her face go from looking out the window to BEAMING! She piped up "Oh, I had the best Valentine Girl Party!"
Is it evil that I hope her husband is out of town next year. Otherwise, my girls will be really disappointed! Thanks Kristy for the most memorable Valentine's Day my girls will probably ever have!
Is it evil that I hope her husband is out of town next year. Otherwise, my girls will be really disappointed! Thanks Kristy for the most memorable Valentine's Day my girls will probably ever have!
6 comments:
Wow, that's so fun! I want to come too. What a fun idea.
It was my pleasure. The girls were all so pleasant to be with. There was a whole lotta love going around. I know you want Steve to not be here next year but I would like him to be here. Sorry, even though I would do this again.
How about we swap nights? You take Steve for the weekend in exchange for making my girls' year!
You really are so amazing!
Ah, definitely dreamy! What fun, definitely every little girls dream. Cami is ready the post with me and she wants to come next year!
That is SO cool!!!!! Kudos to Kristy! Wow do I need to step it up a notch, eh? ;-)
WOW!!!! What a party. Glad to see that you are posting again - I've missed you on the blogosphere. Sorry I missed your phone call. Can't wait to talk. I'll try you tomorrow.- Amy
Post a Comment