guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Saturday, February 21, 2009

What Have I Done?

Ryan wrote down two things on his Christmas list;ties and Guitar Hero World Tour. Well, come on, you know that means he got it!

He and the girls will periodically disappear down to the basement. It is fairly hilarious to peek in on them! Please pay no attention to the bizarre furniture there is a reason it is in the basement. {Emily is so focused! She looks sad but she is really just trying to pass off a song.}{Carlie gets so into it. She makes up her own words but she takes it very seriously!}

If anyone ever wants to rock out they will surely be greeted with smiling faces!

2 comments:

Mary Monster Mary said...

That looks like so much fun.

Amber Henrie said...

I notice a few other things new in your basement from the last time I was there (Emily's baptism). Nice pool table, basketball hoop, etc... I think we need a reunion at your house! :)