guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Sunday, March 29, 2009

ARE YOU EATING CHOCOLATE?!


So, Ryan doesn't like chocolate or rich desserts. Well, every year the book club I'm a part of has a Founder's Day dinner. I offered to bring dessert a Chocolate Praline Layer Cake. I thought for sure since Ryan doesn't like chocolate that the leftover cake would be safe in the basement refrigerator. But no, he is woofing it down saying "this is so good!" and "it doesn't taste like chocolate, it tastes like caramel". I hope it brings all chocolate and non chocolate lovers as much joy as it did him.

6 comments:

The Girly Girls said...

I LOVE chocolate and I am always looking for new recipes. That one looks awesome! Mike told me when we were dating that he didn't like chocolate, but I've converted him, sort of. If he chooses the dessert, it usually isn't chocolate. But if I chose, and it is chocolate, he doesn't complain!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Mmmmm that looks good. I need the recipe. Maybe I can convert MIke too.

Nana said...

Wow Honey!!! That's the Danish coming out when you create desserts like that.....not your Momma - but your Grandmomma. :o)

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simon and amy said...

Yummy!

Rachel said...

Oh man! That looks Yummy! You should totally post the recipe! :) Hope you're all doing great! Carlie and Emily are so big! Tell Ryan I said 'HI' :)