guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Special Person of the Week

Talk about when it rains it pours! Emily came home on Thursday and she was picked to be the Special Student of the week. In second grade I think it isn't as cool to carry around a bear named Buzzy so they do this. Although, Emily would have loved Buzzy!


{This is Emily when she was in Pre K and took home her class bear. We took it to NYC for the St. Patrick's Day parade!}

She does something different everyday that shares things about her. Monday she is to bring in photos of her. It was great going through old photos and remembering how she actually had chubby cheeks when she was little. When I figure out how to get old photos on here I'll post them. We all were laughing reliving old memories.

The other days of the week she'll share her interests & hobbies.
{Emily likes rides & movies}

If we had a pet (poor girl) she'd get to bring it in. Maybe she can bring in her puppy that she's had since she was 18 months? One day she'll get to have family come visit. This is when it is hard to live far from family. Carlie & I will come in and bring lunch to eat with her too.

I'll have to post next week when I have photos of this week's events.

0 comments: