guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Monday, September 29, 2008

Carlie's Dream Job

I was driving the other day with Carlie and she said "Hey Mom, you know what I want to be when I grow up?" I said "What is that?" Carlie proud of her fabulous idea of a job pipes out "A TASTER!" I asked her "what is a Taster?", again proud as can be and fairly excited she said "a Taster is someone that has to taste all the food and if it is good then I'd have people work for me and they could make it."
I think I'm raising a GENIUS! I hope she hires me as a Vice-Taster.

3 comments:

Staffieri Family said...

I love this post!!! I think I am a taster, and I tell myself to make the tasty things, and then I eat them all to myself!!!

The Henries said...

Me too, now that I think of it!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I used to want to be an ice cream taster when I was a kid and then someone told me that they just spit the icecream out and don't really eat it. THat kinda put a damper on it. Cute girl.