guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween is Coming

My girls have been Mary Poppins, a rabbit coming out of a hat (friend's idea), fairies, Alice in Wonderland, Wonder Woman and other boring things for Halloween. Well, again Carlie has her best brainstorming sessions in the car and she prepares to tell me what she is going to be this year. She has settled on Chef Gazpacho. Now those of you that are fortunate enough to not know who that is I'll fill you in- He is a Pig Chef on Webkinz. I'm not sure how I'll convert her into a pig and she was okay with the idea of being Chef Carlie so I might be off the hook.
Emily on the other hand is a flip-flopper! She has said she wanted to be a witch. First a mean witch and then a nice one. Now, she has tried to talk Carlie into letting her borrow Carlie's favorite dress up so she can be a queen. Funny thing about that is when I asked her why she wanted to be a queen she told me "because they have more power than just a princess, like you're a queen. You're in charge of everything."
Again, raising a GENIUS! We'll see what she ends up deciding.

1 comments:

Mary Monster Mary said...

That is Hilarious! I love it. Go for the power Emily. Man I would have never thought of that as a kid. Love it!