It's official our girls are now "pill poppers". It took me until I was 26 and pregnant with Emily to figure out how to swallow a pill and not continually gag. Ok, so I'm still working on it. BUT, the girls both have fairly bad allergies (thanks to me) and they need to take 10mg of medicine a day. It is so much easier and cheaper for them to take it in pill form. I've been hesitant to have them try to swallow a pill but they ROCK!
Carlie didn't bat an eye at doing it. Emily, who has ginormous tonsils, had a harder go at it the first two times. But tonight after we got back from dance I handed it to her and she downed it! I was so proud of her. She was so excited too that it was easier for her. I'm glad they aren't like their lame mom that had to cut prenatal vitamins in half and still gag it back up. I'd like to blame it on being pregnant but I can't-I'm a pansy.
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Monday, September 29, 2008
Pill Poppers
Posted by The Henries at Monday, September 29, 2008
Labels: girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go girls! Dream big (becoming a taster), start popping early, what more can, or should, you teach them? The answer is nothing!
Post a Comment