Carlie is in kindergarten and they encourage "inventive spelling". This is great for her little creative mind but it is driving me BATTY! She keeps writing me notes and I can't figure out what the heck they say. We were waiting for Emily at dance Monday night and she gave me a paper with only dasocadome written on it. Can you figure out what it says? Answer below.
Sweet girl carries around a little notebook writing notes all the time. Here is one that she wrote to Emily.
To Emily
I love you so so so much Do you love
me cus I love you!I love you git it I love you
I love you toDay is FiriDay NiT moove nit
wut moove do you wot to wuch ubotwove
Love
Carlie
I feel terrible when she brings me things. I truly try to decode them but it is hard! I'm hoping that with her reading more and more her spelling will get better. Poor girl, trying to write her family sweet notes but none of us are smart enough to understand them. Emily has learned to have Carlie read it to her. Then she doesn't get it wrong.
Answers:
dasocadome = Dance Academy
git it = get it
Firiday Nit Moove Nit = Friday Night Movie Night
wut=what
wot=want
wuch=watch
ubotwove=still figuring it out, don't want to burst her bubble and ask again. I'm taking suggestions
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
dasocadome
Posted by The Henries at Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute - Your girls are so sweet. I love all her love yous. And the creative spelling - we seem to have the same program here. "Ubotwove" will consume me all day. I hope I don't lose sleep over it - keep me posted if you figure it out - I never would have gotten "dasocadome". If it isn't a real spanish word, it should be. :)
Post a Comment