Emily wanted to be a Queen. She asked Carlie if she could borrow one of "her" dress ups. It has been so hard for her to not wear it everyday.
She wanted curls like Carlie so 10 minutes and a hot curling iron later, she had them. Pay no attention to the poor tailoring job I did so that the dress would fit.
It was great seeing the girls giggle with their friends. They would run from one game to another and talk themselves into going in the haunted house time after time.
On a side note: We had a Chili Cook-off and guess who came in 2nd and tied for 3rd? Yup, me and I don't like chili because it has beans in it. I made one with kidney beans and one without so I could eat something. I'm now off to eat some humble pie. Oh, the winner was a friend's dad that I think brought a secret recipe from Idaho to win!
2 comments:
Great costumes! I love Halloween - the dress up part/not the scary part. And I totally need your chili recipe.
Cute pics. Syd doesn't mind beezing nice to Carlie either. Carlie can always consider her a friend. I'm a little hurt that my chili didn't place. Sniff Sniff!
Post a Comment