I have a friend that I used to work with that got me to sign up for Facebook.com and can I just say what a mistake! I've been completely obsessed with it for the past week! I've found friends from high school, Provo, Kansas & the youth that I work with have agreed to be my friend and even asked to be mine!
So, if you notice I'm a little rough around the edges it is all FB's fault!
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
New Obsession!
Posted by The Henries at Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Labels: obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi! Ive been reading your blog for a while now and I keep meaning to say hi! Your girls are beautiful and I love hearing what you're all up to. I tired to add you as my friend on facebook but I couldnt find you. :(
See if you can find me.
Julie Boling (aka Julie Wilson :) )
What!!! I'm going on right now to add you. I just started Facebook.
Wait maybe you won't read this...
This is so cool!
I tried to find you on fb too, but couldn't! It is so addicting isn't it!
Post a Comment