Well, later when I tried to recreate the conversation for Ryan it got funnier! Emily and Carlie were firm on the horse being a girl! Ryan would say "but it has a..." Then a light bulb went on in Carlie's head and she said "ok, then this is the front bum and that is the back bum-now it's a girl horse, see".
We're a little immature about privates I think. We call everything down there for the girls "bum". I guess we could look at it as her being creative, her horse was a girl and that was how it had to be. I think she'll look more carefully next time she picks one out. Hopefully the store clerk doesn't wonder why she's looking at all the animals' privates. Actually, I hope they don't ask what she's doing because she'd tell them!
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Friday, April 18, 2008
And the Story Continues...
Posted by The Henries at Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I must say that we do use the correct body part names in our house. My most embarrassing memory is probably when David's sunbeam teacher told me that he said "My Dad got poked in the testicles" That was after Mike had his vasectomy. Then his teacher also told me "Oh you don't want to know what he tells me" I cringe still thinking of all the things that child could have said to her. :)
Post a Comment