I'm a bit of a peeper. I love to putt around through the blog world. Tonight I stumbled on these words on gramtasic-
"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle." ~Amy Bloom
I love these words. So, we haven't been together for a lifetime but we're plugging along at almost 9 years of marriage. I thought I'd add this quote, it is in our entry.
"Once in a While in an Ordinary Life Love Gives us a Fairytale"
Here's to a lifetime, Ryan. I hope you like the view. If not squint a little, it works for me.
I really do love you, thanks for the fairytale.
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Monday, April 14, 2008
Words...I like them
Posted by The Henries at Monday, April 14, 2008
Labels: quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment