skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OH Henries
a small peak into our lives
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Monday, April 14, 2008
Monday Vacuum Day
Carlie and Emily have little 10 minute jobs everyday.
I'd call them chores but they like them too much.
1 comments:
simon and amy
said...
Love the hat. Did she like the pinkie pie hat?
April 15, 2008 at 1:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Emily, Shellie, Ryan & Carlie
I LOVE YOU THIIIIIS MUCH!!!
Bate Bate Chocolate
My kind of girl
They liked the ride-Really they did
Here we gooooooo
Pirates Game
We Like Movies
She's tough
Aren't dads great!
Books We're Reading
Fancy Nancy
Katie Kazoo Switcharoo Series
Princess Ellie and Her Vacation (Carlie's first Chapter Book)
Peace Like A River by Leif Enger
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
Emily Windsnap
A Dark and Terrible Beauty
Three Cups of Tea
Family
The Nana
Camizoids
Sleeping Hunter and Carlie
Uncle Bill, looking a little bit like Mini Me
Scott & Charlie
Uncle Ron & Aunt Heidi
Carolyn and Emily
Cousins & Ariel
Is that Nixon? Oh, no it's Charlie
Emily squishing Taylor
A Few of our Favorite Things
Sweaters
Being "Boo"-d
Fall Colors
CUPCAKES
Carlie saying "Axed" instead of "Asked"
Saturday Cereals
Friday Night Movie Night
Little Girls Giggling
No Butts About it!
I couldn't resist having the girls pose for this shot.
My Ramblings of Old
►
2009
(
9
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
69
)
►
December
(
3
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
7
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
10
)
▼
April
(
35
)
Say Hello to My Little Friend
Girls in Real Life
Flammable Hair!
Birthday Wake-up
When is it too much?
Namesake
Being a Good Friend
Three Potato Four
And the Story Continues...
Words You Might Hear in My Van
It's April 15th Do you KNOW where your taxes are?
New York City Without Kiddos
Monday Vacuum Day
Words...I like them
Cup or Cone?
We Left Them
Teaching or Torture?
Toofless Wonder
Cakespy, I love you, I honestly love you
Emily's Mantra
This songs makes me happy. And the fact ...
Pinkie Pie Burp Cloth
"Hit Snooze it's my BIRFS!"
Just Right For Me-Ask Ryan
Introspection-mostly notes for me
Sleepover, I think NOT!
Didn't I tell yuh?!
Art Show
Mary Poppins vs. Spiderwick
It's not "pie" it's "pah"
Giddy Up Pinky Pie!
Running Man Movement
Tiffany Blue or Crazy Lady?
April Fool's Day
First Time for Everything
1 comments:
Love the hat. Did she like the pinkie pie hat?
Post a Comment