I've been trying to be a little healthier lately. It annoys me a bit when you see something on the Today show talking about five simple things you can do to cut calories and the first two are stop with the sodas, diet or otherwise and lighten up on your coffee. WELL-SHOOT I don't drink either. Sodas make me burp and well, that isn't pretty.
So I got this drink mix today because I'm about tired of water. I saw it as I was walking out to the gardening section of Wal Mart. It's Pink Lemonade with TEN grams of fiber! That is per 16.9 fl.oz. serving! I have to tell you I'm a little nervous about drinking it and then having to leave the house. There could be some serious ramifications! I'll let you know how it tastes when I get up the nerve to try it.
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
When is it too much?
Posted by The Henries at Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Labels: foodie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't realize that it was pink lemonade when I talked to you! That is so weird and a little bit scary. Can't wait to hear about the ramifications:)
Post a Comment