guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Emily's Mantra

So what to do during March Madness??? Take your kids to the movies with all the other basketball widows. Truth be told we suggested that the men stay home with the younger ones and watch a game. Which is what we did.

Who knew (no pun intended) that Emily would find her new mantra? She will tell people randomly "In my world everyone's a pony and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies". I must have been shoveling popcorn in my face when the little yellow creature Katie said this during the movie. She can't seem to say it though without giggling afterwards. I think it's the word "poop".

1 comments:

simon and amy said...

That cracked me up in the movie too. I love when she backs into the bushes at the end!