guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just Right For Me-Ask Ryan

Again, sometimes I feel like things are just for me. I saw this on a blog and had to search it out! You can look at it on etsy.com by sfgirlbybay.
This blogging is getting a bit out of hand! I'm addicted.

3 comments:

simon and amy said...

I'm having trouble keeping up with your posts. You are a bloggin'fool!:) I've been obsessed with trying to make mine cuter, but I think I keep making it worse and worse:)

Staffieri Family said...

Did you find this on my friend Amy's blog? I saw this and loved it in her laundry room, I want to find it myself!!!

The Henries said...

I totally did. I feel like a peeper! I loved it. Our house is feeling a little staged lately for me and I wanted some ideas. Here is where I found it on etsy. So I think you'll have to copy and paste it because firefox doesn't seem to make things links like explorer.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10448638