I painted my dining room Tiffany blue a week ago. I love it! When I look at it I'm reminded of the beach and cool breezes. I feel like I'm on vacation just looking at the room. It makes me so happy. Is that crazy? We have long winters here and I usually end up doing some painting or room rearranging to keep me busy. Again, is that crazy?
I'm moving on to my cabinets this weekend. Ryan even offered to help! Once I find my battery charger for my camera I'll post some photos.
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Tiffany Blue or Crazy Lady?
Posted by The Henries at Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the blog world. It can be addicting. :) I would love to see some pictures. I think it's amazing how the color of a room can just make you happy. One reason why military living can be difficult. But I took a risk this time and painted three whole walls. :) I know daring isn't it. Hopefully it won't be hard to repaint when we leave but I do like it much better. Oh I totally get the long winter thing now that we live in AK.
I'm so happy about your blog. Here's that site I was telling you about: cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
Will this be the 3rd color of your dining room since you've moved to that house? I love it and can't wait to see pictures.
This is only the second time I've painted the dining room. When we moved in it had nasty stenciled bird wallpaper.
Post a Comment