guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cakespy, I love you, I honestly love you

Have I said I've been obsessed with cupcakes lately? I love Cakespy! So this is a bit of a tribute to my little Lizzy a Diet Coke lover.
Does anything make you more happy than a cute little cupcake?
Be cautious when looking up anything with "cupcake" in the title!



Here is a recipe for Chocolate Graham Cracker Cupcakes with Toasted Marshmallow from MARTHA.

Speaking of MARTHA...Bakerella was on Martha last week and made the cutest little cupcake pops. I'm going to have to make them for one of the girls birthdays. Doesn't other people's talent sometimes amaze you?

3 comments:

simon and amy said...

Seeing how much you love cupcakes, we better hit up Magnolia Bakery in NYC this weekend. They've got lots of tasty cupcakes there.

The Henries said...

We stopped by a cupcake place the last time we were there. I felt bad. I told the girls to pick one each and then I picked like six!

Staffieri Family said...

Oooh, definitely hit Magnolia bakery, it is so yummy! I'm so jealous you guys will be out there, have so much fun and think of me!!