So no one ever had to teach
me how to do a cart-wheel, eat ice cream on a cone or spaghetti! Am I doing something wrong with my girls? I've had to pay people to teach my girls to tumble. I'm not trying to sound bitter but come on. Tonight we were eating spaghetti and I realized that something was just wrong. I had to find two hair elastics and two dish towels before they could eat. Now, they don't care if their hair dangles in their sauce but I do.
They can't do cones either. Ryan and I have tried to explain that they need to twist and lick, twist and lick or else it will drip. Yah-they don't care. Kids shouldn't care but they should at least know how to-right? I don't think this will prevent them from getting into college
but they're missing out on the second part of the ice cream treat, the sugar cone!
guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true
_____________________________________________
Monday, April 14, 2008
Cup or Cone?
Posted by The Henries at Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We make our kids strip down to their underwear on spaghetti night and spaghetti night usually ends up becoming bath night.
Post a Comment