guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Friday, April 18, 2008

Words You Might Hear in My Van


SO, I'm driving home from picking Emily up from school when...I hear the word penis from the back of the van. Say WHAT?! Carlie is holding a new Schleich horse that I bought her today poking at its' private area. Carlie asks Emily "what is this bouncy thingy" still poking while asking. Emily looking out the window turns and very matter of factly answers "oh, that-yah, that is a penis" Carlie asks "what?" Emily explains "you know, like boys have a penis". Carlie says "this is a girl horse" Emily without emotion and a bit of a sigh says "well, ok but it's a girl horse with a penis then".

3 comments:

simon and amy said...

So funny. I'm cracking up right now. Glad to know that we aren't the only family with open communication. Bethany has been using that word pretty much since she could speak. She would always say, "No me have a penis" I eventually let her know what she has. Which she still refers to as her, "Giant". I don't have the heart to correct her.

Staffieri Family said...

So funny! Michael just made a similar comment when trying on a shirt that was too long, laughing and stating that it went all the way down to his penis! We got a good laugh!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

Hair-larry-us! Such a wonderful story to share for years to come. Oh the embarrassment to come. :) Loved it!