Carlie's new friends.
This is Gabby and Mark. Carlie created them. They speak Fraunch-yuwon, actually she said only Gabby speaks it. I'm not sure what Mark speaks.
This is Gabby and Mark. Carlie created them. They speak Fraunch-yuwon, actually she said only Gabby speaks it. I'm not sure what Mark speaks.
She created Gabby at my friend's house one day. Lu was watching Carlie and being the creative little bug she is got all this fun stuff out for Carlie to craft with. Don't you like her gold leaf eye-lashes?
Gabby was needing a buddy so yesterday Mark was created. Carlie spent almost 2 hours on him.
She took them in the car with us when we had to pick up Emily. She had them talking to each other the entire time. I guess even though Mark can't speak Fraunch-yuwon, Gabby figures him out she is very smart!
1 comments:
I love how Gabby can figure out her man. We could all use a little Gabby in our lives:)Way to go Carlie!
Post a Comment