guaranteed to have typ-os, run-on sentences, incorrect punctuation's but at least it's all true

_____________________________________________

Friday, April 4, 2008

Art Show


Carlie has the best teachers! She comes home beaming. She has two awesome ladies as her teachers Miss Jean and Miss Rochelle. I love that they play dodge ball with her. They will even peg some of the kids in the head with the ball! Carlie has won a few times and it made her day!
Tonight was the annual Art Show. We got to see all of Carlie's art that she has done since Christmas. The girls favorite thing was the egg that had been soaked in vinegar. It was rubbery. I liked the spaceships. They came complete with what I thought was an alien but I guess they were supposed to be them. It was from when they studied space.
They only have her for 2 1/2 hours a day and they do more with her than I do all day!

1 comments:

simon and amy said...

Cool wallpaper on the blog - how'd you do it? I just had to check in on you. What a cool idea about the art show.